Coo Coo For Coconut Oil!
Happy Saturday Friendchies! Today Olive, Leo, and I are making some homemade dog treats using coconut oil, and I wanted to share a little info about the benefits of coconut oil, and how it is not only great for humans, but also super healthy for your pups!
The Benefits of Coconut Oil....
- Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, itchy skin and improves overall skin health
- Gives coats that shiny, well-groomed look
- Can be used as a facial cleanser and body deodorizer
- Great moisturizer and protector for those dry snouts and paws
- Promotes wound healing
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Aids healing of digestive disorders
- Reduces smelly dog breath
Immune System, Metabolic Function, Bone Health
- Contains powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal agents that prevent infection and disease
- Regulates and balance insulin and promotes normal thyroid function
- Helps prevent or control diabetes
- Helps reduce weight, increases energy
- Aids in arthritis or ligament problems
Can you please share the recipe with us?
Heidi Fountain said:
As there are many types/grades of coconut oil, which is best? Maybe this will help with a paw licker/chewer! Max turns 1 yr old, today! Thank you for following us on Twitter, Manny! You are the Top Dog!