Frenchie Duo Reversible Harness - Buffalo PlaidSold Out
Frenchie Duo Reversible Harness - Our number one selling item!
The Frenchie Duo Reversible Harness is interchangeable between two fun, fashionable printed sides, giving you two harnesses in one! In just seconds you can switch between a printed neoprene fabric harness and a printed mesh harness. Complete your look with the matching Comfort Leash- sold separately!
- Suitable for small-medium sized dogs
- Signature Frenchie Bulldog Reversible Design
- Signature, Upgraded Frenchie Bulldog Fit
- Premium Custom Printed Neoprene with Form-Fitting/ Quick-Dry Capabilities
- Custom Printed Breathable Mesh
- Frenchie Reflective Printed Safety Label
- NSNino S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoSuper
- TOTina O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat product
This is our second frenchie harness, the other one is about 6 years old now so just wanted to update . Unfortunately we had to pay extra taxes because we live in France .
- JTJennifer T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSo durable and adorable
Got these fast, they are very well made so far. They have great chest coverage and seem very comfy. Our boy looks very dapper now!
- ACAntoine C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoProduit souple, léger, robuste et
Produit souple, léger, robuste et facile à laver.
Dommage d'avoir payé des frais de douane mais satisfait de mes achats.
- DMDeborah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect fit
My boy Sugar loves his reversible harness! As do the rest of our Frenchie family 😍:hugging:How is the quality of the product?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How do you like the style of the product?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
|Neck||4" - 8.5"||9" - 11.5"||12" - 13.5"||14" - 15.5"||16" - 17.5"|
|Chest||6" - 15"||10" - 18"||12.5" - 22"||19" - 29.5"||20" - 32"|
How to Measure
Neck: Measure the circumference where your dog's collar would naturally sit.
Chest: Measure the circumference around the widest part of your dog's ribcage just behind the front legs.