Frenchie Bulldog Pet Supply
We just celebrated Leo's @frenchieleo birthday this past weekend and everything turned out great! I wanted to share with everyone photos and some how-to tips on throwing the ultimate puppy party.
I am all about feeding our pups healthy/clean treats, but I realize that making everything from scratch can take a lot of time and planning. I found this great cake mix called Puppy Cake on Amazon that is wheat-free and super easy to make. It also comes with a frosting packet! I centered the cake on a white cake stand and topped it with a gold crown.
Ingredients: rice flour, evaporated cane juice, peanut flour, baking powder and salt. Frosting mix: tapioca starch and unflavored yogurt powder
And what is a birthday cake without ice cream? I found this super easy to make Puppy Scoops Ice Cream. Just add hot tap water and freeze. It comes in 4 flavor options: Vanilla, Carob, Peanut Butter, and Maple Bacon!
There is a great party brand called Meri Meri. With the cutest party supplies. I used their gold and white stripe plates, and the gold star napkins and plates. For balloons I used an assortment of white stars and round white balloons from this Meri Meri White Baloon Kit.
For glasses (for the humans) I used glass jars that I already had on hand and gave them a fun, fancy look with a sprinkle-dipped rim and gold starry paper straws.
How to: Paint the rims of the glasses with frosting, and coat with colored sprinkles. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
* Time-Saving Tip: I made the rice crispy star lollipops using the organic brown rice marshmallow treats from Trader Joe's and a star-shaped cookie cutter.
I also served these delicious chocolate and vanilla Macarons from Trader Joe's:
If you have any party tips or comments- please leave them below! We would love to hear your thoughts!
As the summer heat is approaching we are all about finding healthy and fun ways to make our frenchies feel a little cooler.
Here is a pawesome summer treat recipe that is EASY and HEALTHY for your furry bestie. If you have any personal recipes or tips for cooling down in the summer, please comment below!
- 1 cup Chopped Fruit (I used frozen strawberries and blueberries)
1. Place chopped fruit in a bundt or cake pan
2. Add water (leave about an inch at the top to prevent an spills)
3. Allow to freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
4. Take outside and flip the pan upside down to release the frozen treat.
Back to our obsession with coconut oil and its endless health benefits and uses...
Here is a QUICK and EASY recipe for frozen coconut oil dog treats. It takes no more then 5 minutes!
What you will need:
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Zip-lock Bag
- Spoon out a small portion (1/4 cup) of the organic coconut oil into the zip-lock bag (preferably into one of the corners) and seal it.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut off the very tip of the corner of the zip-lock bag (similar to using it as a pastry bag or frosting bag) and squeeze small, mini-treat-size dollops of the coconut oil onto the parchment paper.
- Lastly, place the pan into your freezer. (They will harden rather quickly)
Voila! Done! These little treats can now be given to your little pup. Use sparingly because coconut oil, though extremely healthy for you and your pup, is also high in fat- good fats of course;)
Tip: I also use these for cooking, when I need a little oil for a pan or what not- just pop one of the frozen dollops into your pan an your good to go!
Recipe from "Honey is Time"