Frenchie Bulldog Pet Supply
HELLO FROM NEW YORK CITY! We had such an amazing time on our trip to NYC (vlog coming soon) and want to share with you this super chic dog-friendly hotel where we stayed for part of our trip.
Located in the heart of midtown, the Life Hotel is the perfect location and convenient to everything in the city. Like all of the hotels we stay at, they must be "Photo-Ready" and the Life Hotel in NYC was MADE FOR INSTAGRAM! If you love modern, chic, and clean white interiors and lots of marble - you will LOVE this hotel! Not only is this boutique hotel super dog-friendly, but it is also budget friendly. Prices vary depending on room type and dates but you can score this hotel for as low as $100/night! Yep - SCORE!
Check out their EXTRA EXTRAS:
- COMPLIMENTARY LUXURY CASPER DOG BED, TREATS, POO BAGS
- TEXT MESSAGING CONCIERGE
- ROOFTOP GARDEN
- COMPLIMENTARY WIFI
- 24/7 FITNESS CENTER
ALSO- If you book as a "Life Preferred Guest" it also includes:
- A DAILY $30 FOOD & BEVERAGE CREDIT
- Room upgrades upon check in (subject to availability)
- Early Check in 12pm! And SUPER late check-out at 4pm (subject to availability)
1. Documents for your pup. Make sure to check with your specific airline for the exact documents you need but most common is a Veterinary Health Document or Official Immunization record. This document needs to be signed/dated by your vet within 10 days of your travel date.
2. Airline approved dog carrier - Here are some we have tried:
3. Poo Bags
4. Eye Ointment (this is one of our best tips) Eye ointment keeps your dog's eyes moisturized, which protects them from ulcers. ** Pro Tip: Keeping your dog's eyes moisturized before sleep prevents discoloration of the eye and keeps the whites of their eyes WHITE and healthy. Here is the one we use:
5. Treats - This is one of our new FAVES!
6. Chew Toy - We love bene bones and haven't met a dog that isn't obsessed.