Frenchie Bulldog Pet Supply
As the summer heat is approaching we are all about finding healthy and fun ways to make our frenchies feel a little cooler.
Here is a pawesome summer treat recipe that is EASY and HEALTHY for your furry bestie. If you have any personal recipes or tips for cooling down in the summer, please comment below!
- 1 cup Chopped Fruit (I used frozen strawberries and blueberries)
1. Place chopped fruit in a bundt or cake pan
2. Add water (leave about an inch at the top to prevent an spills)
3. Allow to freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
4. Take outside and flip the pan upside down to release the frozen treat.
Back to our obsession with coconut oil and its endless health benefits and uses...
Here is a QUICK and EASY recipe for frozen coconut oil dog treats. It takes no more then 5 minutes!
What you will need:
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Zip-lock Bag
- Spoon out a small portion (1/4 cup) of the organic coconut oil into the zip-lock bag (preferably into one of the corners) and seal it.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut off the very tip of the corner of the zip-lock bag (similar to using it as a pastry bag or frosting bag) and squeeze small, mini-treat-size dollops of the coconut oil onto the parchment paper.
- Lastly, place the pan into your freezer. (They will harden rather quickly)
Voila! Done! These little treats can now be given to your little pup. Use sparingly because coconut oil, though extremely healthy for you and your pup, is also high in fat- good fats of course;)
Tip: I also use these for cooking, when I need a little oil for a pan or what not- just pop one of the frozen dollops into your pan an your good to go!
Recipe from "Honey is Time"